[Te-webmaster] Infographic extrapolating social media market trends

will chu marketing at sleepare.com
Fri Mar 16 01:29:30 PDT 2018

Hey Mark,

I'm an avid reader of your work on the tomcatexpert Blog. I really enjoyed
reading your blogs and posts. I am reaching out to you because you have a
rare talent of creating gripping content for a wide range of audience. It
will be a privilege to have an esteemed working partnership with you.

While going through your site and blog, I noticed that your content has
some amazing points that would help generate more traffic on your site if
you use a more eye-catching format. I can help you modify and deliver the
vital content in the form of an INFOGRAPHIC - one of the simplest, most
elegant ways to gain a wide audience on your blog. INFOGRAPHICS simply
concise the text, appealing to even a layman!

This format will serve as a springboard for your SEO analytics, as we
routinely aggregate a variety of content on similar keywords as you
generally incorporate in your content.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about this idea.

Best Will,

--

*Will Chu*

*MARKETING*

Office: +1 646 513 4150 <(646)%20513-4150>

Website: SleePare.com