[Te-webmaster] Business inquiry

Diana Diana at tendaplastics.com
Thu Jan 11 23:15:15 PST 2018

--
Dear purchasing manager;

   My name is Diana, I'm Operations Manager for TenDa Plastics CO., Limited. located in DongGuan City China . I am very glad to see your company web and writing to you to explore the possible cooperation with you .

TenDa Plastics is a professional moulds . injection molding .Assemble with Packaging manufacturer. Our products include UAV Parts. UAV Filter. automobile . Medical . household items. industrial. electrical appliances. Display. etc. we’ve won high reputation from our customers all over the world. if you want know more for our Company , please visit our website: www.tendaplastics.com

  Our staffs are very good at Communicating in English. They will manage your projects wholly for every process. and provide to you high quality product and best service ,

If you have some projects in hand, please do not hesitate to send us for quoting.  We will reply you in 24 hours and will quote to you very competitive price within two or three working days or earlier.

Appreciate you for your kindly reply.

Diana

TenDa Plastics CO., Limited.

Email : Diana at tendaplastics.com

Address : YinJing Road GuanJingTou FengGang Town

            Dong Guan City GuangDong Province China