[Te-webmaster] Editorial partnerships

Annie Hodge annie at editorialpr.com
Fri Apr 27 00:49:55 PDT 2018

Hi

How are you today?

My name’s Annie, I’m currently looking for some blogs to work with on sponsored content.

I’d be looking to provide blog posts that include one do follow link.

Are you interested in discussing rates?

Please do get in touch ASAP if you’d like to chat.

Kind Regards,

Annie Hodge

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses.