[Te-webmaster] Do you allow paid guest posts?

Dan Parker dan.parker at love-to-link.com
Thu Apr 5 11:11:07 PDT 2018

 Hey,

I just wanted to follow up on my last email in case you were busy when I
first emailed.

I'm hoping to see if there is any interest in your allowing paid guest
posts on your site tomcatexpert.com?

The posts will be around 500 words, relevant to your blog/readers and, will
be written to a high standard.

I run a marketing agency which has many clients who want paid guest posts
so I'm hoping to form a long-term relationship which would have the
possibility of me paying you for 1-4 guest posts per month on your blog.

In case you are worried about the sort of content topics that will be
posted on your blog you should know that you will be able to approve or
decline any topics giving you full control over the sort of article topics
being posted on your blog.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards,

Dan