[Te-webmaster] TomcatExpert

Katie T. Powell katietpowell01 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 23:52:36 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I reached out last week but haven't heard back. I wanted to see if there was an opportunity to sponsor a post on TomcatExpert.

Please see my initial email below.

Best wishes,

Katie

		On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Katie T. Powell <katietpowell01 at gmail.com> wrote:

			Hi there,

I just read How Apache Tomcat Implemented WebSocket | TomcatExpert, I've shown it to some colleagues and we think a collaboration between us could work well. I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading home interiors company who operate in the same marketplace as Houzz and Made.com.

We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site on behalf of our client. For the privilege, we'd be happy to pay you somewhere in the region of $75.

Let me know your thoughts

Best wishes,
Katie