[Te-webmaster] TomcatExpert

Katie T. Powell katietpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 23:56:36 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I just read How Apache Tomcat Implemented WebSocket | TomcatExpert, I've shown it to some colleagues and we think a collaboration between us could work well. I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading home interiors company who operate in the same marketplace as Houzz and Made.com.

We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site on behalf of our client. For the privilege, we'd be happy to pay you somewhere in the region of $75.

Let me know your thoughts

Best wishes,
Katie