[Te-webmaster] TomcatExpert

Arthur Milner arthurmilner11 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 31 11:24:01 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I came across TomcatExpert while looking for resources for our next blog and I knew I had to reach out immediately, kudos on a fantastic blog. My name is Arthur, and I'm reaching out on behalf of a leading healthcare provider.

This month, we're looking to secure sponsorship placements with five prominent blogs and TomcatExpert jumped straight to the top of our list. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in discussing further. We would be willing to offer you somewhere in the region of $30 for a sponsored post.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards,
Arthur