[Te-webmaster] Get Paid for a Guest Post

Rachel Stinson rachel.stinson at digitalpointhub.com
Fri Oct 27 02:18:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

I was just dropping in a quick line to know, if I could send some great
article ideas your way for a PAID guest post at your website
tomcatexpert.com ?

If you like my suggested ideas, I can then provide you not only payment
in $$$ but will also provide you high-quality FREE CONTENT/ARTICLE. In
return, I would expect just a favor of a backlink to eLabelz.com from
within the main body of the article.

Do let me know if I can interest you with some great topic ideas?

Best Regards,
Rachel Stinson