[Te-webmaster] Web Online Visibility : tomcatexpert.com

Shirley James shirley.james3378 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:14:19 PDT 2017

Hi tomcatexpert Team,

I am sure you would like to know some of the reasons why your website is
not getting enough Organic search engine and Social Media traffic.

Search engines evolve everyday with regular algorithmic updates. In
majority of cases these updates are not that tricky, however our priority
is to make you understand if your current strategies are ready to handle
these updates.

Here are some of the facts which we have identified vicious towards website
ranking.

-Website issues are the major setbacks in decreasing website performance.

-Majority of keywords that are selected yet to reach performance benchmark.

-Your brand needs regular updates on all major social media accounts.

-Search engine algorithms require content based link predominantly and
spams any other link generation methods.

I have cited few aspects that search engines cater and feed to produce
relevant outcome on your search engine ranking. However there are many more
which can be worked upon.

We warranty and assure on methods for reaching out on top of search
engines, as per latest guideline from Google to expedited visitor traffic,
leading to higher return on investment. Hence, to take you to rank 1 to
rank 3 on organic searches is the best we can do.

All our deliverables are customized to meet up all recent digital marketing
strategy which includes SMO, Brand management, Reputation management,
organic optimization etc. in order to beat your competitors.

Seems interesting! Feel free to reach out for a no-obligation website audit
report; alternately you can mail us your best contact number and feasible
time to discuss.

Best Regards,
Shirley James|Digital Marketing Consultant

[image: beacon]