[Te-webmaster] Blood sugar reference

John Hawthorne john at connexsocial.com
Thu Mar 30 16:54:40 CDT 2017

Hello there,

My name is John Hawthorne and I just noticed that on http://www.tomcatexpert.com/blog/2011/08/25/apache-tomcat-8-and-java-7-will-they-work-together?page=9 you are currently using this article as a reference about understanding diabetes and the complexities involving blood sugar. I recently wrote a guide to blood sugars https://www.vitamonk.com/blogs/news/guide-to-blood-sugar-levels.

I was wondering if you would like to link out to my article as a reference on the page I mentioned. The article would be a pretty decent addition to what you are currently using for information. It might not be a 100% on the same context as the original article referenced however I believe it is a good source of information on the topic. Also if you like I would be fine if you republished the article.

If you are interested in this please go ahead and let me know.

Thank you,

John.