[Te-webmaster] Repair Shop Software on IBM Cloud

DieselPro kc at kywisp.com
Mon Mar 27 13:25:37 CDT 2017

Whether you are a large repair shop or a small independent facility, more than likely, software plays a vital role with your operation and helps determine profitability.

Visit https://www.dieselpro.biz and check out DieselPro Repair Shop software.

We are interested in hearing from shop owners, mechanics, parts counter personnel, and billing clerks.

In other words, if you work at a repair shop and utilize the shop software, we would like to hear about your software experiences, good and bad!

Thanks in advance,
Ken Castleberry
DieselPro Cloud