[Te-webmaster] Fw: Advertising Request

Rik from Xperty.de rik at xperty.de
Sun Dec 3 05:41:55 PST 2017

Dear,

A couple of days ago we send you an e-mail in which we asked you if it is possible to publish an article on your website.

We have different clients that would be interested and are willing to pay you a certain fee.

Here are some examples we have done in the past :

https://thetechnologygeek.org/4-everyday-inventions-came-result-real-ecadmcad-collaboration/
https://www.geekextreme.com/gaming/factors-consider-choosing-gaming-chair-20669/
https://www.forevergeek.com/artificial-intelligence-will-hurt-improve-career/

Can you please let me know if this is possible? If so what would be the fee?
If needed payments can be made in upfront.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

Regards,
Rik Snuiverink
Am Hirschsprung 33