[Te-webmaster] Want my secret weapon for tomcatexpert.com?

Southant Antoine southant.antoine37789 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:27:48 PDT 2017

Hi tomcatexpert.com

My experts were analyzing your website and found that your website is
not handling recent updates from search engines.

Competitor analysis has always been an important criterion for any
strategic layout where you can compare your strategies and accordingly
prepare a road map to stay ahead of competition. We can guide you by
providing the details in a form of thorough *Analysis*.

*Google wants its visitors to have the best possible experience and these
factors play an important role in determining your rank in SERP:*

·         Key phrases selected for your site are not competitive enough to
present you on first page.

·         On page and website issues are the major setback leading to
non-performance on search engines.

·         Search based landing page relevance has been broadly ignored,
leading to higher bounce rate.

·         Aggressive Social media promotion will help you to achieve brand
visibility.

·         For most of the competitive keywords or phrases you rank beyond
100.

·         Your website is not ready for upcoming responsive design update.

·         So many technical errors present on your website making it
difficult to index.

We follow technically advanced and tested approach to adhere latest
algorithmic updates. We will prepare an advanced digital marketing campaign
to generate maximum traffic and enhance your ranking.

*Best Regards,*

*Southant Antoine*

*Marketing Consultant*

[image: beacon]