[Te-webmaster] Link Removal Request - Second Reminder

Suresh Pratap linkremovalviviennekneale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:42:16 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am Suresh Pratap working for viviennekneale.com. I have contacted you on
Apr 17th to remove backlinks pointing to our website viviennekneale.com
from http://www.tomcatexpert.com. But the backlinks are not removed as per
my first and second requests.Kindly please remove the links from your
website.I would really appreciate your help in removing these links.

Here is the sample Backlink:
http://www.tomcatexpert.com/blog/2011/10/04/apache-tomcat-7022-released

If you could please send a confirmation note letting me know that the link
has been removed, I would really appreciate it.

If you have any queries please feel free to enquire at
linkremovalviviennekneale at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.

WebMaster