[Te-webmaster] Tomcatexpert Proposal - Interview with Syncsort

Aaron de Jesus aaron at mediashower.com
Fri May 27 22:02:58 CDT 2016

Hi there,

I’m the editorial assistant for Syncsort.com, a software company that
specializes in providing Big Data Integration solutions to data-intensive
organizations across the big data continuum. Syncsort helps customers
around the world by offering a smarter way to collect and process the
ever-expanding data avalanche. We are a Google PageRank 6 site with some of
the top keyword rankings in the industry.

We're starting a new Expert Interview series with important people in the
Big Data space, and we'd love to do an email interview with you to run on
our blog!

We'll send you a few interview questions, and we'll turn your responses
into a great article for our audience, with a link back to Tomcatexpert.
All we ask for in return is a link posted on your site, promoting the
interview to your audience.

Our site: http://www.syncsort.com/

If you'd like to discuss the program with someone directly, feel free to
contact Michael Kornspan at mkornspan at syncsort.com.

Please let me know if you’d be interested in doing the email interview with
us, and we’ll get moving on it right away!

Thank you,

Aaron J.