[Te-webmaster] Cooperation in Online Advertising

Okan Erol info at wordego.com
Mon May 16 01:47:56 CDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm reaching you from Wordego Online Advertising Network. We would like to supply digital ads for your web site tomcatexpert.com.

We are currently giving service to more than 2000 advertisers and 5000 publishers. Our ad targeting and real time bidding technologies typically provide 100% to 250% higher ad revenues to our publishers.

Please find here a link to our brief presentation and the document showing the ad sizes we provide.

Should you be interested, you may create your free account and start earning more within minutes.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or to your account manager.

We're looking forward to see you on board.

Best regards

Dr. Okan Erol
Co-Founder & CEO

Phone: +1 888 358 44 08 / 1111