[Te-webmaster] Xertive Media - 2016 Media Survey

Erez Ies erez.i at xertive.com
Sat Jan 23 12:43:58 CST 2016

#

Hi there,
How is everything going? Has 2016 been treating you well?
We're here to make it much better !
Our team is working on some exiting new products that can make your
life and revenues much more interesting,
We are passionate about continuously improving the Publishers online advertising tech experience and possibilities, your feedback can help us help you out, if you have just two minutes to take this short survey that would be great !

#

We know your time is valuable, thanks for giving us a couple of minutes of it!
Cheers.
Erez Ies
GM- Xertive Network

www.xertivemedia.com