[Te-webmaster] Regarding new business

Webinfosys info at amethi-sultanpur.in
Wed Apr 6 22:33:23 CDT 2016

Hi,

We are running small software company Webinfosys Technologies (www.webinfosys.in). Please suggest if we can be helpful for your business. We are looking for ANY task which is possible to work from India. We can also provide human resources to work from India.

We can generate many new business by working together. If you look the history of top MNC companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc. They all started with very limited resources.

We are just looking to grow our market value. So you can suggest reasonable COST suitable to your company.

Please do not be worry for my cost.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushil Singh | Webinfosys Technologies,
Bangalore - 560076 | INDIA
Phone: 0091-8004996304/ 8004996254 | Skype ID: webinfosys.india
Email: info at webinfosys.in, ram.webinfosys at yahoo.com
Website: www.webinfosys.in
Follow Us: