[Te-webmaster] More traffic more sales

Roger Henry rogerhenry1122 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:41:37 CDT 2015

Hello, tomcatexpert.com Team,

Hope you are doing well,

Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to read and
consider this.
Here we have got a customized Internet Marketing Proposal for you.

Here below is the content marketing activities "Monthly Task and
responsibilities"

1. Press  Release Submissions
2. Business  Listing
3. Unique Articles will be written
4.  YouTube channel will be created
5. Blog  Submission
6. Will likes, shares, tweets, reedits, and 1+ in order to get natural back
links
7. Anchor text diversity (will not use exact keywords for back links).
8. Will get Natural back links by link worthy articles
9. Will draft & submit 5 articles
10. Will create Google+ page for your business
11. Will distribute posts daily via Google+ Page
12. Will make 1 post daily on your blog
13. Meta tags/Title tag changes
14. Keyword research/Analysis
15. Competitor Analysis
16. Alt tag changes
17. Interlinking wherever required.
18. Keyword density in site content.
19. HTML Site Map
20. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool
21. Ror.XML File creation
22. Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities
23. Google Webmaster tool
24. Google Analytics
25. Html to text ratio optimization
26. Keyword Prominence

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide
me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Thanks & Regards

*Roger Henry*

Business Development Manager
Skype Id: sales.serp

Ph- *(315) 557-0509*

Note: If you are not interested, please email with the subject line
"Remove" and I will happy to update my data base