[Te-webmaster] Ad Inventory Monetization

Darren Williams dwilliams at premiumcpm.com
Thu Sep 17 02:21:08 CDT 2015

Hello,

My name is Darren Williams and I am a Media Buyer here at PremiumCPM; a
Private Advertising Network paying out huge rates for banner, video, and
pop-under advertising placements.

My reason for contacting you today, relates to tomcatexpert.com

I feel that our offering can help you increase your revenue. Historically
clients transitioning to us from other competitors have seen revenue
increases of 15 to 30% on average.

We offer an 80% Revenue Share and 100% CPM (Impression) Based Campaigns all
competing for your inventory using Real Time Bidding (RTB) Technology.
Payments are made NET 45 and you do not have to worry about invoicing us,
because Payments are sent automatically.

We specialize in helping networks, small to large media firms, and
webmasters monetize their Premium and Remnant/Unsold ad inventory. We work
closely with all of our clients and provide monetization options in IAB
Banners (Mobile and Desktop), Video Pre-roll, and Pops.

If you would like to set up a call, that would be with Dominick Romano, our
Director of Business Development for Media Acquisition. You can contact him
directly as well. His email is dromano at premiumcpm.com.

If you want more information right now, you can email me back and I will
get back to you ASAP, or you can check out our website at
http://premiumcpm.com/publishers/ where you can find more information, an
application form to get started, and a very useful calculator tool to
project how much you could potentially earn.

Please forgive me if I email several people from your company/site. I am
trying my best to reach out and get in contact with someone. If you have
any questions or would like to know more, I would be happy to assist you in
assessing what we can offer you as well as determining the best setup for
you.

Sincerely,

Darren Williams
Media Buyer | Client Services

Confidentiality Notice:

This message and any attachments originated by electronic mail both this
document and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee
indicated above and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
hereby notified that any use or disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender by reply email and delete the original message immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation.

PremiumCPM LLC | 1648 Taylor Road #473 | Port Orange, FL 32128

Note: If you would like to block further contact, please click here: <http://email.premiumcpm.com/u/eJwdzE0OwiAQBtDTlGUz_NYuWHgUOnwoiWMJYvT4Eg_wXo5kd9pUjYB1mpk9HIzxxN4gZF08-YstOS-OJNVHfd7W1iH1Ldxk5VPUPVrrmNJmAms3dbYhATh2VwLNPasePzgkvQb6fMYpnAa-DX38hxEXc_0Bae8reg>