[Te-webmaster] tomcatexpert domain and keyword in CN

Nathan Wang nathan at chinaygregistry.com
Sun May 31 21:48:43 CDT 2015

Dear Manager,

(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks!)

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On May 29th,2015, we received an application from BOROUSI CORP requested“tomcatexpert” as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it’s necessary to send an email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China?

Kind regards

Nathan Wang  | Manager   Shanghai Office (Head Office)
Tel: +86-21-6191-8696   |   Fax:+86-21-6191-8697
Mobile: +86-184-5188-9581
www.chinaygregistry.com
3002, Nanhai Building , No.854. Nandan Road Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200030, China