[Te-webmaster] Web Listing

info at speedemail.biz info at speedemail.biz
Sun Jul 19 18:10:34 CDT 2015

Hi,

I understand you are no doubt very busy; however, I'm just following up on
the previous email I sent you.

Let's have a quick chat to go over some ideas I had for your site. I've got
a few quick fixes that can increase your traffic and sales right away.

I also want to discuss long-term strategy if you are interested. Let me know
a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Natasha

  _____