[Te-webmaster] Web Listing

info at speedemail.biz info at speedemail.biz
Fri Jul 17 08:59:19 CDT 2015

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have over 5 years of working experience with some of the finest SEO firms
in U.S.A. At present our capabilities are limited to SEO and Web
Development. I visited your website and found being having good design it's
not ranking well in search engines. When we search for any keyword
pertaining to your domain, your website does not come on the first page of
Google. So how would people come to know about your website? If you want
your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know. We
can provide you guaranteed Top 10 Google rankings.

Please let me know if you would be interested in obtaining a quote. We would
be happy to share you more details on the packages/action/Portfolio/past
work details.

I am looking forward for a great business relationship ahead with you.

Thanks,

Natasha

Online Marketing Consultant