[Te-webmaster] TCE Site Feedback

Howard, Jenny jenny.howard at oit.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 20 17:45:03 CST 2015

When I tried to register a new account for username cassandratoday, e-mail
jenny.howard at oit.gatech.edu, from IP 130.207.167.188, I got the very
strange error message copy/pasted below.

I've never been on your website before, so I haven't posted spam. And in
any case, I certainly didn't come from 10.183.250.134 as the error message
says -- that's an address on your internal non-routable network.

What can I do to register an account, so I can see content such as
http://www.tomcatexpert.com/blog/2011/11/12/performance-tuning-jvm-running-
tomcat-%E2%80%93-part-1?

Thanks,
~jenny

The error page, with url http://www.tomcatexpert.com/duplicate/denied/ip:

"Your IP address has been blocked by our spam filter.

	You are currently not allowed to post content to TomcatExpert, as
previous content posted by your IP address ( 10.183.250.134) has been
flagged as potential spam.
	If you have not posted spam to TomcatExpert, please report this error
along with your IP address to a site administrator. We apologize for any
 inconvenience."