[Te-webmaster] Web Listing

info at weboptis.biz info at weboptis.biz
Fri Dec 12 10:48:46 CST 2014

Hi,

My name is Mike and I am an Online Strategist.

I've been tracking the success of your website while doing some research on
your industry-I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real
opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social
media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you
how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines and
social networks. This is a $500 value free of charge. I'd like to follow up
about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your
campaign?

We have special offer price on this Christmas and New Year.

Thank you

Best regards,

Mike