[Te-webmaster] Migration from Jboss5.1 to tomcat7.

javadev m javadevm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 03:15:49 CDT 2014

Hi,

We have been running our application in jboss5.1 servers for years.Now, we
are planing to migrate jboss server with tomcat7 server. I have lot of
configurations which is specific to jboss/applications. Can you please help
us how I can proceed in this / suggest some good tutorials.

1) I am using postgressSQL as db.
2) I have mbeans configuration.
3) I have my own jboss messanging services.
4) I have jboss-web.xml with the below mentioned configuration.

   <jboss-web>
    <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance='true'/>
    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/XAADataSource</res-ref-name>
        <jndi-name>java:/XAADataSource</jndi-name>
    </resource-ref>
</jboss-web>

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,