[Te-webmaster] Introducing Cirrus Insight

Daniel Gomez dgomez at cirruspath.com
Thu Sep 19 13:16:57 CDT 2013

Hello,
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce you to Cirrus Insight. We're
the #1 solution for integrating Salesforce with Google Apps. We just
released a new version of our app that vastly extends the depth of
integration between the two platforms. I'd love to schedule a short
demo to show you around the app and its features and functionality if
you have 15 minutes.

http://www2.cirrusinsight.com/e/22602/schedule-demo/j1fp/38328197

Schedule a Private Demo
(http://www2.cirrusinsight.com/e/22602/schedule-demo-/2l8b2/38328197)

 Instantly View Contextual Salesforce Information in Your Inbox

 Save Emails & Attachments to Salesforce with a Click

 Effortlessly Sync Your Google & Salesforce Calendars

 Create & Edit Salesforce Records on the Fly

 Customize Your Salesforce Experience in Gmail

 Add Google Contacts to Salesforce

Thanks,
Daniel
Account Executive