[Te-webmaster] IR Dome Camera for: CCTV camera

Angels Security Electronic sales5 at ags-cctv.com
Tue Nov 5 04:00:00 CST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

we’re a Security and Surveillance factory, major on CCTV products include Analog CCD/CMOS camera, IP Camera and SDI Camera, Video recorder include Digital Video Recorder(DVR), Net Video Recorder(NVR for IP Camera),and High resolution Video recorder(HVR for SDI Camera)

Commonly, our camera use the Sony CCD or CMOS sensor, resolution can be up to 1200TVL, IP camera base on TI and Huawei Hisilicon Solution, the pix from 1MP to 2MP, some up to 5MP and ONVIF 2.0 supported, SDI from 2MP to high, and our recorder support 4CH/8CH/16CH/32CH/64CH, supported remote control by mobile phone or IE, H.264 format and 1080P supported.

Our factory base on Shenzhen, we have a R&D team and QC team for quality, all our product will run 24-48 hour continuously.

we support sample, small quantity and OEM. Sample and small quantity delivery time commonly limited in 5 working days.

We have a website to exhibit our product, you can browsewww.ags-cam.com to get more information, if you interest some products, online Skype or IM can help you fast contact us, also you can send email to us to get the last quotation.

Thank you for reading this email, if you think it’s helpless or don’t want to receive it again, please tell us to remove you email from the list. And also we hope to hear from you.

Have a nice day

Thanks and regards!

Ricky Pei

HK Angels Security Electronic Co.,Limited

Tel: +86 138 2323 0670

Skype: AGSCAM

Addr: :Floor 3rd, Building H, No.10, East of BantianShangxue Science Park, Longgang District, Shenzhen.