[Te-webmaster] Cost of Dirty Data On Demand Recording

Mary Firme - ReachForce hello at reachforce.com
Thu Jun 13 17:36:42 CDT 2013

Hi there,

There was such a terrific reponse to yesterday's webinar, The Cost of Dirty Data - Calculations to Drive Better Decisions, that we rushed the recording so we could get it out on demand to you all faster.

We've posted the 55-minute webinar recording along with complete Q&A for your on demand access and you can find it by clicking here. <http://marketing.reachforce.com/Data-Quality-ROI-Calculations.html"><span style=>

Our continuing learning programs are designed for digital marketing, demand generation and marketing operations improve and accelerate B2B lead generation and sales revenues. If you have any questions, please reach out, we'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy!

Mary Firme, Director of Marketing
ReachForce
 Direct: (512) 327-9000 x7114