[Te-webmaster] 400% Lift In Leads - Yes Please! Let's Learn with Chris Goward

Mary Firme, Chief Lead Accelerator hello at reachforce.com
Wed Jun 12 15:21:08 CDT 2013

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: http://marketing.reachforce.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRolua3AZKXonjHpfsX56ewuWqO1lMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4ARcNkI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFTbXGMaJw3LgNUhE%3D

Hi there,

There are a lot of opinions about how to create the best landing pages and lead generation websites. But did you know... many of the so-called "best practices" marketers rely on to maximize website conversions and revenue have recently been disproven?

So - If you want to know what to do on your landing pages and website to maximize leads, come visit with Chris Goward. He was one of the first people to look at online content and say: "We should test that." And he's going to show us his results.

Join us <http://marketing.reachforce.com/ChrisGowardWiderFunnel6202013_Landing-Pages-How-To-Get-400-percent-more-leads.html> Thursday, June 20, at 12:00 PM CST and spend some time with the brains behind the LIFT™ and Kaizen™ methods. Chris speaks to packed conference halls and seminars around the world to evangelize how marketers should test their marketing to get more leads, sales and profit. Which is officially awesome. And of course we are testing these emails and will reveal the results at the webinar!

You really should not miss this one!!

Mary Firme, Chief Lead Accelerator
 ReachForce <http://www.reachforce.com> - Connected Marketing Data Cloud

(512) 327-9000
 Email: mfirme at reachforce.com <mailto:mfirme at reachforce.com> | http://www.reachforce.com <http://www.reachforce.com>
 LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/maryfirme <www.linkedin.com/in/maryfirme>
 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReachForce <https://twitter.com/ReachForce>

Learn More! On Demand and Upcoming Webinars
 Data Strategy for Demand Creation with Sirius Decisions <http://marketing.reachforce.com/DataStrategyforDemandCreation_RecordedWebinar1.html>
The Chemistry of the B2B Landing Page, with Brian Massey the
Conversation Scientist