[Te-webmaster] Now open! 1, 000 Pages of B2B Marketing Best Practices

Mary Firme - ReachForce hello at reachforce.com
Thu Jul 11 13:08:01 CDT 2013

  SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Data Enthusiast,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new ReachForce website (reachforce.com <http://www.reachforce.com>). Our new site contains over 1,000 pages of content dedicated to B2B marketing and best practices. See how others are utilizing ReachForce with B2B Marketing Case Studies <http://www.reachforce.com/solutions/case-studies/>, or tap into our Learning Resources <http://www.reachforce.com/learn/> for on demand webinars, whitepapers and more.

See ReachForce's new integrations for Eloqua <http://www.reachforce.com/solutions/integrations/eloqua/>, Marketo <http://www.reachforce.com/solutions/integrations/marketo/> and Salesforce <http://www.reachforce.com/solutions/integrations/salesforce/> and technologies like the continuous Data Quality Manager <http://www.reachforce.com/continuous-data-quality/> (cDQM). You can try our Connected Marketing Data Cloud <http://marketing.reachforce.com/Connected-Marketing-Data-Cloud.html>, solutions for continuous marketing data enrichment and insight and learn how these maximize results and speed your leads to revenue (cutting up to 8 months off a typical B2B sales cycle).

There's a lot in here. Welcome to the new ReachForce.com. <http://www.reachforce.com>

Best-
Mary Firme, Director of Marketing

ReachForce | Connected Marketing Data Cloud

(512) 327-9000

Email: mfirme at reachforce.com <mailto:mfirme at reachforce.com> | http://www.reachforce.com <http://www.reachforce.com>

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/maryfirme <www.linkedin.com/in/maryfirme>

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReachForce <https://twitter.com/ReachForce>