[Te-webmaster] Guest Post Proposal for tomcatexpert.com

Mike Thomas successforsales at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:28:49 CDT 2013

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://www.rankpop-reviews.com/iem5/display.php?M=517657&C=93ec6939029d2211b3f38df20fd36344&S=520&L=403&N=142

Hey,

My name is Mike and I thought you would be interested in having us
write an original post on anything related to sales or CRM
software. We would be looking to tie in this infographic on the
success of a salesman.

http://www.rankpop-reviews.com/iem5/link.php?M=517657&N=520&L=93&F=T

Choose any relevant topic or have us pick one and we will tailor
the post to your site. If you would prefer for your viewers to see
the graphic than you can simply add it to your site by copying and
pasting the text above the graphic to embed it on your site.

Let me know what you think and if I can do anything in return.

Thanks,

Mike Thomas
425 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
7172079980

We are can spam compliant so if you wish to unsubscribe you may do
so below. Due to Google's rules, we unfortunately can not pay for
links. Also, if you like the graphic but this just wasn't the best
fit for your site than let me know and I will be sure to only
contact you with more relevant content.