[Te-webmaster] Domain Inquiry

Sheena Knox Sheena at guestbloggingnetwork.com
Mon Sep 17 16:04:02 CDT 2012

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to you in regards to guest posting an article on
your site www.tomcatexpert.com. The article consists of high quality and
professionally written content that I think would be a great fit for you.
The content is non-promotional and strictly informational in nature with
high quality and engaging content that would be of interest for you and
your readers.

In addition to the content, I would also provide a strong social promotion
across the various social networks which would point back to your site and
the article. In return for the increase to the boost in social activity
and authentic article content, I am requesting the ability to place 1-2
links within the article.

If this is something you are interested in and we can work collectively to
get fresh new content and even more social engagement for your site, please
let me know. We then can get the process going.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Have a beautiful day!

Sheena Knox

Sheena at guestbloggingnetwork.com