[Te-webmaster] ~*~ [spam] Domain names - March 29, 2012

Keyword Domains domains at dailysoldlist.com
Thu Mar 29 05:09:18 CDT 2012

If you see any domains you like please reply back "SOLD" along with the domain names you want. The
domains will be awarded to the first person who replies SOLD.

We have the lowest prices in the domain industry.  Many of these domains can be resold for thousands
of dollars!  You can also develop these domains and make a nice monthly residual income.

This is not an auction.  These are Buy It Now prices.   Reply with SOLD and we will follow up with
payment details and transfer details promptly.

BreakfastSmoothiesForWeightLoss.com $79.00
(great niche, $4.27 CPC)

PurchaseSavingsBonds.com $125.00
(880 exact monthly searches, $4.57 CPC)

CompareHomeLoanInterestRates.com $99.00
(880 exact monthly searches, $7.19 CPC)

CookingLightDesserts.com $69.00
(good cooking domain)

3DImageRecognition.com $199.00
(the future of image recognition)

AbdominoplastyLosAngeles.com $125.00
(high resale value, $9.80 CPC)

VideoGameTables.com $89.00
(great product domain)

TanningAddiction.com $125.00
(growing epidemic, 390 exact monthly searches)

RosaryNecklacesForMen.com $89.00
(880 exact monthly searches)

7NaturalWondersOfTheWorld.com $199.00
(8,100 exact monthly searches)

AverageSalaryInUK.com $99.00
(1,300 exact monthly searches)

CreateCostumes.com $99.00
(brandable costumes domain)

HockeySkateSale.com $75.00
(brandable product domain)

EurosToUSD.com $199.00
(5,400 exact monthly searches, $1.78 CPC)

NostradamusEndOfTheWorld.com $89.00
(720 exact monthly searches)

FetalDevelopmentWeekByWeek.com $199.00
(6,600 exact monthly searches)

MakeUpGothic.com $75.00
(320 exact monthly searches)

AttorneysInTampaFlorida.com $149.00
(high resale value, $6.22 CPC)

PropertyMaintenanceCompanies.com $125.00
(over 1,000 monthly searches, high resale value)

Chapter7VsChapter13Bankruptcy.com $125.00
(high resale value, $5.35 CPC)

Boufe.com $99.00
(brandable, five letter domain with searches)

ImmigrationLawyerInLosAngeles.com $149.00
(high resale value, $7.55 CPC)

MensGolfSet.com $75.00
(millions of men buy golf sets)

ItsATie.com $299.00
(common phrase, perfect domain for selling ties)

Keggles.com $199.00
(brandable, short domain, 480 exact monthly searches)

1040 Hosbrook Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45236

To Unsubscribe:
http://bestgeodomainnames.com/unsub.php?did=1018252&hash=d1aad313d5d1dae2b412c47cd76b5e44&msgid=299&l=2