[Te-webmaster] Link Ad on Your Page tomcatexpert.com

Lyle Jones lyle.jones at premiumlinkadvertising.com
Fri Apr 20 09:02:56 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'm interested in placing a link on your page: http://www.tomcatexpert.com/tags/cloud-computing. The link would point to cloud computing services  which is relevant to your page and useful to your site visitors. Aside from the benefits your visitors can get, I am more than willing to compensate you with the time and effort for placing the link.

I would like to know the cost of the link placement for a year.

Thank you, would appreciate your timely response.

Cheers!