[Te-webmaster] ~*~ [spam] Domain names - April 3, 2012

Keyword Domains domains at dailysoldlist.com
Tue Apr 3 04:42:26 CDT 2012

If you see any domains you like please reply back "SOLD" along with the domain names you want. The
domains will be awarded to the first person who replies SOLD.

We have the lowest prices in the domain industry.  Many of these domains can be resold for thousands
of dollars!  You can also develop these domains and make a nice monthly residual income.

This is not an auction.  These are Buy It Now prices.   Reply with SOLD and we will follow up with
payment details and transfer details promptly.

AssistedLivingForSeniorCitizens.com $79.00
(high resale value, $4.83 CPC)

GiftOfAFriend.com $99.00
(3,600 exact monthly searches)

HotelsInMunichGermany.com $75.00
(720 exact monthly searches, $3.67 CPC)

LumpSumVsAnnuity.com $125.00
(very high CPC, $45.58 CPC)

WorldsMostExpensiveCar.com $99.00
(1,900 exact monthly searches, $9.21 CPC)

MrHype.com $199.00
(extremely brandable six letter domain, Mr. Hype!)

FrequencyToWaveLength.com $99.00
(1,900 exact monthly searches)

MonitoringBandwidth.com $79.00
(brandable, $10.33 CPC)

HowToTeachAChildToSwim.com $69.00
(880 exact monthly searches, $1.18 CPC)

GoRedneck.com $99.00
(Go Redneck! awesome brandable domain)

WhatCausesBloodClots.com $99.00
(1,900 exact monthly searches)

HowToToneLegs.com $69.00
(1,000 exact monthly searches)

NecktiesForMen.com $89.00
(720 exact monthly searches, $1.26 CPC)

DefenseLawyerChicagoIllinois.com $125.00
(great geo, high resale value)

BadRefs.com $149.00
(brandable, multiple uses)

AttentionDeficitDisorderInChildren.com $99.00
(880 exact monthly searches, $4.47 CPC)

SEOKeywordDensity.com $99.00
(390 exact monthly searches, $5.16 CPC)

MedicalDoctorsNewYork.com $89.00
(great geo, $3.11 CPC)

BuyAFerret.com $69.00
(good search totals)

BestShampooAndConditioner.com $149.00
(2,400 exact monthly searches, $1.00 CPC)

DisplayPopUp.com $75.00
(good product domain, $7.73 CPC)

InAWhile.com $125.00
(brandable, 1,600 exact monthly searches, multiple uses)

IsThereSchoolTomorrow.com $99.00
(2,400 exact monthly searches)

WeddingGiftsForBrideAndGroom.com $69.00
(great niche, $1.63 CPC)

VAMovingCompany.com $125.00
(great geo, high resale value, $15.87 CPC)

1040 Hosbrook Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45236

To Unsubscribe:
http://bestgeodomainnames.com/unsub.php?did=1018252&hash=d1aad313d5d1dae2b412c47cd76b5e44&msgid=302&l=2