[Te-webmaster] It's impossible to post a comment.

Stacey Schneider stacey at siliconspark.com
Fri Jan 14 15:31:11 CST 2011

Hello Bartlomiej,

You are correct! We recently moved data centers and one of our servers wasn't detecting IPs correctly, rather just getting a reverse proxy.  Thank you for pointing it out - you were the first although many commenters were affected, I believe the problem should be fixed now.

Thanks,
-Stacey
Tomcat Expert Moderator

--