[Te-contributors] essential oils on your site??

Megan Floyd megan.floyd at contentwhoosh.com
Fri Apr 27 12:39:03 PDT 2018

 hey there,

Hope you're having a good day, sorry to interupt you :)

I'm emailing because I found a page on your site that links to something
about essential oils:
http://www.tomcatexpert.com/blog/2010/06/21/clustering-cloud-friendly-tomcat-sessions-rabbitmq-part-i?page=1

I'm with Organic Daily Post and we made a HUGE essential oils guide, and
think it's super useful - It was written by the National Association for
Holistic Aromatherapy’s director for the state of Louisiana.

Perhaps you'd like to check it out and link to our page, from yours? It
might be great info for your readers!

Here it is: https://organicdailypost.com/ultimate-guide-to-essential-oils/

Have a great day and please let me know one way or another! :)

Many thanks,
Megan