[Te-contributors] SIP network camera

Flysip flyfanny at netcamch.com
Wed Oct 9 21:03:13 CDT 2013

Dear Product Manager,

Nice day. Recently mini dome network camera is releasing with competitive prices.

Features:
1. Smallest but good design:85mm*85mm*46mm with 3-Axis mechanical design
2. SIP/ VoIP,  E-PTZ  supported
3. Software (VMS/CMS) for you without cost
4. ONVIF compatibility with kinds of brands such as Axis/ NUUO/Synology/QNAP etc.

Any further info., contact us freely.
Warmly regards,
Fly