[Te-contributors] IP PBX for SMBs

cherry cherry at yeastar.cn
Wed Mar 14 08:37:34 CDT 2012

Dear Product Manager,

This is Cherry from Yeastar. we are wondering if there is any room for cooperation. Yeastar is a manufacturer specializing in voip field for more than 5 years, producing IP PBX, VOIP gateway,
digital fax for SMB with excellent qualities and competitive prices.

MyPBX is a flexible product that supports BRI, GSM,PSTN,analog and SIP trunks with ISDN BRI/ GSM / FXO/FXS modules in one machine. It is embedded hybrid IPPBX which caters for the
small and medium businesses less than 100 users. It has a series of versions as well as a userfriendly interface to facilitate configuration.

MyPBX can support multiple languages now including French,Spanish,Portuguese,Italian,Chinese, English, Hebrew,Russian,. MyPBX support voice prompts of Dutch,French, Spanish,
German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Mexican Spanish,Turkish,American English, Australian English, Chinese.

Yeastar new product NeoGate TB400 is a BRI to VOIP&VOIP to BRI gateway which support NT&TE.NeoGate TB400 can be used to connect with your existing BRI lines to provide NT
function so that you can make voip calls through your hosted PBX without discarding the old BRI lines.

Right now we offer a special price for sample testing to find out good distributor/reseller/clients, I am wondering if you are interested in that?Would you please reply to my mail or Skype me by yeastar.cherry to start the cooperation?

MSN ID: cherry at yeastar.com
Skype ID: yeastar.cherry

Thanks & Best regards,

cherry via foxmail

2011-11-22

Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address:202, No.23 Wanghai Road, 2nd Software Park, Xiamen, China
Website: www.yeastar.com
E-mail: cherry at yeastar.com
Tel:+86-592-5503309-6043
MSN: cherry at yeastar.com