[Te-contributors] ~*~ [spam] Mobile Website for tomcatexpert.com

Web Designer in Baltimore contact at webdesignerinbaltimore.com
Wed Feb 29 00:01:33 CST 2012

I noticed you don't have a mobile version of your website.

Mobile internet use is 10% of internet traffic and growing at double the rate of other internet traffic.
You need a mobile website to take advantage of this!

We have spent the past six months developing the easiest-to-use mobile website builder ever made.
Using our system you can build a mobile version of your website in less than two minutes.

It's incredibly simple, very modern and professional, and best of all… it's only $9.99 per month.
Even better, we are currently running a promotion so your first month is on us.
This special price is limited to the first 1000 people who sign up so check it out right now.
http://webdesignerinbaltimore.com?id=353307&h=638574&s=aff

AffordableMobileWebsites.com
1-877-388-2204

1040 Hosbrook Dr.