[Te-banned] TomcatExpert

Katie T. Powell katietpowell01 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:47:31 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I came across TomcatExpert while looking for resources for our next blog and I knew I had to reach out immediately, kudos on a fantastic blog. My name is Katie, and I'm reaching out on behalf a growing food and drink retailer who operates in the same marketplace Hemsley and Hemsley and Deliciously Ella.

This month, we're looking to secure sponsorship placements with five prominent blogs and  TomcatExpert jumped straight to the top of our list.

Please let me know if this is something you're interested in discussing further.

Kind regards,
KatieDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.