[Te-banned] TomcatExpert

Michelle Barlow michellebarlow991 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:50:57 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I reached out last week but haven't heard back. I wanted to see if there was an opportunity to sponsor a post on TomcatExpert.

Please see my initial email below.

Best wishes,

Michelle

		On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 7:10 AM, Michelle Barlow <michellebarlow991 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I came across TomcatExpert while looking for resources for our next blog and I knew I had to reach out immediately, kudos on a fantastic blog. My name is Michelle, and I'm reaching out on behalf a online gambling company. This month, we're looking to secure sponsorship placements with five prominent blogs and  TomcatExpert jumped straight to the top of our list. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in discussing further.

Kind regards,
Michelle

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.