[Te-banned] TomcatExpert

Michelle Barlow michellebarlow991 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:09:56 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I came across TomcatExpert while looking for resources for our next blog and I knew I had to reach out immediately, kudos on a fantastic blog. My name is Michelle, and I'm reaching out on behalf a online gambling company. This month, we're looking to secure sponsorship placements with five prominent blogs and  TomcatExpert jumped straight to the top of our list. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in discussing further.

Kind regards,
Michelle

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.