[Te-banned] Updated Tomcat Contact list

Irene Davies irene.davies at itreachengine.com
Fri Sep 8 09:52:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

We have Tailor made list of Tomcat Users around the globe. We have gone
through your Companies profile and thought you would be interested in
acquiring this list.

We also have other technology users like: Adobe, RedHat, DataArt, Alfresco,
Tyan and many more.

Titles like: C-Level, VP-Level, IT Director, IT Head, IT Manager, Senior
System Admin, etc.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

Does this sound interesting enough to justify a short?

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Irene Davies

To OPT-OUT reply leave out in subject line.