[Te-banned] tomcatexpert.com - Advertising partnership

Laura from The Moneytizer ubizzo.laura at themoneytizer.com
Wed Sep 6 11:00:29 PDT 2017

Hi,

Laura here from The Moneytizer, an ad platform. I’ve noticed that you are already broadcasting advertisements on your website, however, I think the monetization of your audience could be optimized thanks to The Moneytizer’s formats.

I am reaching out because I just visited your website tomcatexpert.com and it has caught my attention. I would love to establish an advertisement partnership with you.

By subscribing your website on The Moneytizer, we offer:
- A synthesis of all advertising formats: standard formats, native advertising, video advertising, mobile advertisings etc.
- An attractive CPM earning through an algorithmic technology that optimizes your daily revenues.
- A personal follow up by our customer service team to help you during the process of monetizing your website

We are a free and non-binding platform based on a plug and play role model. You can register on our homepage, choose your formats, and try it out for a couple of days to really see the value of our platform.

We are also happy to provide some tips and advice regarding the monetization of your website!

Feel free to reach out to me if you want more information about our platform.

Kind regards