[Te-banned] Let us spoil You in our Wellness & Spa oasis in Hotel Phoenix!

Romantic & Wellness Hotel Phoenix hotelphoenix at hotelphoenix.hr
Tue Apr 19 06:40:26 CDT 2016

Let us spoil You in our Wellness & Spa oasis in Hotel Phoenix!

Let us spoil You in our Wellness & Spa oasis.

We have prepared a special Wellness & SPA program with a variety of amenities.

Book today!

Two days and one night's accommodation for two in a double room

Rich buffet breakfast "Art of breakfast"

2 Aroma massage of your choice-30min

Enjoying Wellness & SPA oasis during your stay at the hotel

Finnish sauna

Infinite pool (temperature 28 ° C, hydromassage, air massage, chromotherapy)

SPA massage pool (temperature 35 ° C, hydromassage, air massage, chromotherapy)

Relax zone with pleasant music

Free herbal tea

Fitness center with top Technogym equipment

Free WiFi; SAT / PAY TV / Radio

Lifestyle Concierge Manager available

Free parking

The package price for two people is: 87, 00 Eur

Offer is valid till 30.04.2016. only for direct booking, which can be realized in two ways:

• by e-mail: hotel at phoenix.hr

• telephone on +385 1 2006 333

The offer depends on the availability of accommodation.

INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS:

Hotel Phoenix, Sesvetska cesta 29, Zagreb – Sesvete

e-mail: hotel at phoenix.hr

tel: +385 (0) 1 2006 333

fax: + 385 (0) 1 202 70 92

www.hotelphoenix.hr

 U slučaju da ne želite primati naše Newslettere možete izvršiti odjavu pomoću:

Unsubscribe here