[Te-banned] ShenZhen Port to your Door.

Jesse jessedfh09 at 126.com
Tue Dec 1 02:56:42 CST 2015

Dear Manager,

I am Jesse from ShenZhen DFH international logistics CO,LTD.

We specialized in freight forward for many years with global shipping(FCL、LCL)、air transportation、custome clearance、trailer survice etc.

◆Excellent service

1.Air & Sea Freight Consolidation.
2.Customs Brokers,Commodity inspection,Marine Insurance
3.Warehousing & Distribution
4.Professional transport of dangerous goods
5.Air Freight(packaging,QC,fumigating,commodity inspection,pallet and so on)
If you have an inquiry,pls feel free to contact me.

If this E-mail disturbs you and causes inconvenience, please inform us, and it will be stopped!

Best regards

Jesse Chen

Tel:86 755 66802954

Mobile:86 188 9873 7727

Email:sales10 at express-dfh.com

Skype:wuliukuaidi54510
DONGFANGHONG INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS COMPANY LIMITED.