[Te-contributors] WebSockets?

Stacey Schneider stacey at siliconspark.com
Thu Apr 5 15:21:28 PDT 2012

Hi Contributors,

I see that there is an announcement on WebSockets! This is pretty exciting - I know people have been abuzz for a while on this.

Any chance we can get a more significant write up on this? I can't remember who was working on this exactly - or I would be making a whole lot more specific of a request. :)

Thanks,
-Stacey

Begin forwarded message:

--